Use our “1st Economy” / mainstream business opportunities to leverage sustainable opportunities for individuals from disadvantaged communities:
- We are proud of the fact that between 60% – 70% of the value of all the transactions we have been party to has been allocated to ringfenced trusts and our Not for Profit Company for the benefit of communities.
- Through our business activities and networks we have mobilised strong partners to support our development activities.
Support Transformation sustainably through:
- Active identification, placement and mentorship of young women and people with disabilities.
- Our development activities are focused on creating sustainable opportunities for individuals in disadvantaged communities with a preference for women and people with disabilities.
- Working proactively with investee companies in all aspects of the BEE scorecard.